Wednesday 3 December 2008

Claire's Crafty Corner is giving some great Blog Candy. Also ABC Challenge

Claire is giving away an amazing blog candy.
She has reached 5000 visits and as a thank
you she has this up for grabs.
Claire will be making the draw on Christmas
Day so you have plenty of time. Just leave a
comment on her blog and you will be in with
a chance. You can also make a card,atc or a
scrapbook page with this sketch for a second
chance on the prize.
Take a look at Claires Crafty Corner
Here is my take on her sketch. I've also
entered this card into the ABC Challenge
The Letter T. You have to put something on
a card that has 3 of the same on it. I have
put 3 circles onto it.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Sally,

Thanks for joining in with my candy draw. Great card I love the papers and the image.

Claire

Ali Watson said...

Super card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.