Monday 9 February 2009

Mens cards

Well I have been making a lot of cards
lately, mostly for ladies.
So I thought it was time I made some for
the men out there.

This first one was a pyrimage of a
lighthouse that I have had for a while
and decided to use.

I have told myself that I am going to
try and use up a lot of my old stash
before buying more.

This card was made from Making Cards
for Men, which I got last year and never
used. Hopefully someone will want it for
there dad or grandad!!

I really like these ones, these are also
from the Making Cards for Men. I thought
this one would be nice from a child to
there dad.

This one is also from Making Cards for Men
I thought this could be sent to a son or
brother.

Yes this one is from Making Cards for
Men aswell.
This is in thought of all of those
golfers out there.

4 comments:

Caro said...

Gorgeous! I particularly like the Victorian Gents...want something like that for my Dad!

Debsydoo said...

Lovely cards Sally

hugs Debs x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Sally wow you have been busy and how good at you at mens card they are all fab love the victorian gents and dad and child one. Love the colours too. Well done

Louly said...

Ooh what great masculine cards! they're always a bit tricky aren't they. xx