Tuesday 24 February 2009

A crafting friend gave me this idea

Julie from Cardmaking and Papercraft gave me
this idea, on how to store birthday, wedding
and anniversarie cards that I make. Well I
just had to make one, and so glad that I have.
Now I will be able to make a card and put it
in the month of the year for the person that
I have made it for.

I can also make them in advance and not loose
them :-) I have also put a spare divider in
for spare cards that I make for people on
the forum or for an emergency.
I used an old sweet box and backed it with
paper, then added the embellishments just to
the front. I then made my own dividers and
put a sheet of paper on the front and wrote
who's birthday is in that month and the date.
I then just added a couple of flowers or
butterflys to the corners.

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great idea! Looks great! I love organization - but sometimes it juat doesn't fall into place. This works tho!

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea because if I make a card in advance I forget where I have put it.
Christine

Anonymous said...

OH how fun!! I love all of your latest creations!! HOW FUN!! :) TFS!

Debsydoo said...

Fabulous Sally, I too saw Julie's box and decided to have a go, just need to find a box. Must grap one
:0)

hugs Debs x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Sally fab idea and you have made it so well.

Jan said...

Love that idea Sally and both of your boxes look great, must go and hunt for a box ...

Love Jan x