Tuesday 16 June 2009

I'm still around

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I am still around and havn't forgotten you all. Been very busy with work and the running of the house. (Like all housewifes) So not really much to tell you all. My son celebrated his 19th birthday on the 28th May and we also celebrated my dads 85th on the 5th June. Well on Friday of this week my daughter will be 13. (Going on 30 the way she acts.) She is having a sleepover with 4 of her friends from school and we are having a BBQ on the Saturday for all the family.

OH mum is home from the hospital, but his dad is still in. They are both fed up but they wouldn't be keeping him in if they felt that he didn't need to be there.

I still havn't heard anything about my op so just keep on waiting to hear from them.

Hope you are all having some lovely weather for a change, we have had rain today on and off.

Take carexx

3 comments:

Dark Fairy said...

Glad to see you sally, and glad that you are okay. Hope you have a fabulous week.

love n light

Chris

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Sally, Glad you are ok nice to see you, i too was not able to get on to post for a while but i'm finding a bit more time lately, life does tend get in the way of blogger a bit sometimes but you have to get your priorities right dont you.
Hope you can find some time soon and looking forward to seeing more of you if possible:)
Take care Hugzz Val xxx

Cazzy said...

Hi Sally, I hope you hear soon.

Cazzy x